Roof Leak from Storm Damage
This customer had been on vacation, and came home to shingles blown off their roof from a storm causing water damage. The SERVPRO crew responded by tarping the roof, performing a moisture check, and drying the ceiling. They also removed affected ceiling and wet insulation, mopped floor from debris, treated affected areas, and set equipment.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Thomaston, Forsyth and Fort Valley has experience restoring homes affected by storms and flooding. We can respond immediately with highly trained technicians who employ specialized equipment and techniques to restore your home or business back to pre-storm condition.